Final Fantasy XIII-2 Xbox 360
by Square Enix
Original price £8.99 - Original price £8.99
£8.99 - £8.99
Current price £8.99
The game takes players to an era when the Cocoon crumbles. In this new world, everyone assumes that Lightning is dead, except for Sara, who has never given up on her sister. A new character came into the picture. Noel has powerful spells up his sleeve and together with Sara and the Moogle, they set off to explore the unknown lands. Monsters attack in hordes and after the battle, players will be presented with an option to befriend these beasts. The beasts all have special skills, so make good use of them to boost your attacks. Cinematic cut-ins plays a huge roll in the battles. Punch in the right button sequences on screen to launch a sure kill skill.
- A new tale awaits - Final Fantasy XIII-2 will reveal further world-changing events from the amazing mythology as presented in the original Final Fantasy XIII, now featuring both familiar faces and new characters. The story of Final Fantasy XIII-2 is written in a way that can still be enjoyed without knowledge of the previous title, while series fans will find plenty of interesting references to the original story too.
- Larger, more interactive environments - Places with multiple pathways to explore, and many secrets to find, offer players the chance to shape the adventure their way - giving more variety, choice, and control over the experience.
- Time travel - a new dimension of exploration: A new gameplay system called the Historia Crux, encourages players to experience choice and freedom in a way unlike any other Final Fantasy game. The situation, scenery, flora, fauna and weather conditions all change depending on when you visit that location. Some information and items can only be obtained in certain combinations of time and place. Untangling the threads of time is essential in witnessing the full story!
- Enhanced Battle System - The acclaimed battle system known of Final Fantasy has been developed to offer even greater quality. Additional choice and variety are available through new elements such as visually dynamic Cinematic Action sequences, and an innovative battle clock that will either reward or punish players depending on their actions and choices.
- Master of monsters - A wide variety of over 150 different monsters inhabiting the game world can be recruited into the player's party and battle strategy, with each creature having unique and devastating special abilities.